On the 26th March 2021 we sent out our annual Learner Voice Survey.
The aim of this survey is to ensure that our learners are given a voice on the key areas of their programe but also to ensure that all questions are aimed at us recieving feedback we can impact to provide the best quality possible.
Our key takeaway points found that:
- We achieved a 94.74% Satisfaction Rate!
- 89% of apprentices feel that their apprenticeship training is preparing them well for their future careers.
- 97% of apprentices feel that their apprenticeship has helped them develop their skills in their day to day role.
- 84% of apprentices felt that targets set at their reviews were regularly linked to the KSBs in the standard.
- 96% of apprentices felt that their apprenticeship was structured and delivered in the appropriate manner.
As seen in the linked video the percentage of surveys were completed by apprentices from the following standards:
40.1% of surveys were completed by:
- Level 3 HR Support Apprentices
- Level 5 HR Consultant Apprentices
- Level 3 Payroll Administrator Apprentices
- Level 7 Senior People Professional Apprentices
28.3% of surveys were comleted by:
- Level 3 L&D Practitioner Apprentices
- Level 5 L&D Consultant/Partner Apprentices
- Level 5 Coaching Professional Apprentices
15.13% of surveys were completed by:
14.47% of surveys were completed by:
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Apprentices
- Level 4 Assessor Coach Apprentices
- Level 5 Learning and Skills Teacher Apprentices
1.32% of surveys were completed by:
0.66% of surveys were completed by:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprentices
Our Learner Voice Survey was completed by 100% of our apprentices who study:
- Teaching Assistant Apprenticeships
- Senior People Professional Apprenticeships
- Aviation Apprenticeships
- Business Admin Apprenticeships
The survey was closed on the 16th April.
Following the feedback from our learner voice survey we plan to implement what we can to help achieve an even higher satisfaction rate along with providing high quality apprenticeships to all.
Check out our video on Youtube!